Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,042 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)