Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,434 in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)