Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.026 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,114 (RM1,072) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)