Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.492 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨112,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨110,616 (RM6,324) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)