Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.054 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,424 (RM1,667) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)