Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31558 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,401 (55,140 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)