Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31835 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,264 (98,208 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)