Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34402 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,174 (811,505 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨242,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)