Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31376 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,423 (100,149 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)