Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31853 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,687 (93,202 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)