Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34657 INR / GYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨263,786 (761,134 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨231,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)