Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,689 (€224) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)