Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,109 (€512) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)