Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨402,269 (€5,020) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨300,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)