Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,989 (Php20,467) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)