Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,777 (Php38,039) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)