Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,793 (581 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)