Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.909 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,537 (1,403 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)