Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.982 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,960 (1,277 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (33 minutes ago)