Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.962 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨225,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨212,263 (11,194 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)