Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.247 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨81,573 (6,158TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)