Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,092 (758TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (27 minutes ago)