Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,163 (4,754 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)