Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,047 (2,872 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)