Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.125 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨393,826 (48,469 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨286,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)