Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,934 (₩719,226) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (34 minutes ago)