Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,607 (₩619,184) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)