Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41883 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,063 (59,841 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)