Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.284 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,643 (654 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)