Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.425 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,749 (P2,140) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)