Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.126 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,248 (584 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)