Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨112,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨101,219 (元9,612) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)