Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,665 (¥61,630) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)