Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,409 (¥72,059) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)