Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,046 (¥54,403) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)