Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,380 (¥53,550) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)