Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,234 (¥243,854) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨128,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)