Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.525 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,916 (Dirham 1,399) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (36 minutes ago)