Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.669 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,868 (Dirham 2,256) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)