Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,072 (Dirham 921) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)