Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.720 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨289,915 (Dirham 15,487) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨223,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)