Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,618 (€229) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)