Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨576,795 (€7,097) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨391,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)