Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.342 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,125 (€5,823) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨344,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)