Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,440 (€579) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)