Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,432 (€532) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)