Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.350 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,758 (P2,639) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)