Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.698 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,368 (P32,903) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)