Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.218 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,790 (P5,595) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)