Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.773 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,403 (P34,314) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨199,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)