Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.451 INR / BWP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,264 (P3,916) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)