Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,461 (R$ 696) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)