Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.865 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨86,544 (R$ 4,844) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)