Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,775 (R$ 1,344) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)