Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,507 (R$ 689) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)