Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨89,434 (R$ 4,906) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)