Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.138 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨419,721 (C$7,753) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨350,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)