Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.868 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,436 (C$7,937) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨360,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)