Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,305 (€521) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)