Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,806 (€547) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)