Cost of living comparison between Foggia, Italy and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,933 (€260) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)