Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,085 (R$ 832) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)