Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,898 (R$ 702) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)