Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,403 (€5,649) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨359,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)