Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,433 (1,241 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)