Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.247 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨62,943 (8,685 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)