Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.590 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨71,363 (9,403 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)