Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.719 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,096 (9,469 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (40 minutes ago)