Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.830 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨49,201 (R$ 2,759) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)