Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,124 (€380) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)