Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,835 (€337) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (22 minutes ago)