Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,700 (€542) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)