Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.513 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨60,525 (₨118,064) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)