Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨61,165 (₨112,564) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)