Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 INR / XPF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,695 (13,006 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)