Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 582%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.457 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,704 (£4,627) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨320,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)