Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,425 (£175) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)