Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,233 (€434) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)