Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,887 (€2,022) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨127,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)