Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,247 (€334) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)