Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,313 (€217) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (38 minutes ago)