Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,291 (795TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)