Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.389 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨41,293 (3,084TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)