Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,945 (kr2,940) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)