Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.940 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨422,264 (kr38,598) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨275,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)