Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.302 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,715 (kr3,855) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)