Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.570 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨127,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨105,290 (5,670 zł) in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)