Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,668 (33,520 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)