Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨7 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨3.38 (Bs 3,973) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)