Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.810 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,382 (24,953 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨311,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)