Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.246 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,245 (2,132TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)