Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,982 (644TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)