Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21058 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,337 (110,819 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)