Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20029 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,627 (152,916 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)