Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,181 (111,735 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)