Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨521,527 (€6,151) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨376,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)