Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,036 (€235) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)