Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,674 (98,221 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)