Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,169 (99,400 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)