Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.914 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,278 (NZ$859) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)