Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.696 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,339 (NZ$907) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (38 minutes ago)