Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.118 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,139 (NZ$887) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)