Cost of living comparison between Dundee, United Kingdom and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.806 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,188 (£186) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (43 minutes ago)