Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨350,234 (£3,820) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨278,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)