Cost of living comparison between Dunaújváros, Hungary and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23643 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,295 (56,234 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)