Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23974 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,348 (101,559 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)