Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23306 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,070 (116,153 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (20 minutes ago)