Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,004 (Php11,978) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)