Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.334 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨69,303 (Php51,962) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (41 minutes ago)