Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨330,770 (€3,890) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨276,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (42 minutes ago)