Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,215 (€242) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)