Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,903 (€288) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (34 minutes ago)