Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.479 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,884 (€394) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)