Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.412 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,527 (12,839 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨136,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)