Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.318 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,657 (2,487 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)