Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.169 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,189 (2,870 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)