Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.761 INR / HRK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,366 (3,008 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)